Kjeller Vindteknikk is a science-based wind consultancy working with wind related engineering across several different industries, such as wind energy – on and offshore, power lines, urban planning and more. We are a consultancy passionate about wind and ice climatology and we deliver wind energy and wind engineering service to our customers. We constantly develop new products and solutions for our customers.
We have offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland and we are a part of the Norconsult group.
Adviser – Resource Analyst
Civ.ing/M.Sc/Ph.D or similar
Your tasks could involve, but are not limited to:
- Wind analysis and wind flow modelling.
- Energy Yield Assessments for wind farms using both linear and CFD models.
- Calculation of ice losses and ice risk analysis for wind farms.
- Post production assessments of icing and wind farm production.
- Supporting our customers as a technical advisor and customer contact.
- Research and development of new tools & methodology for example using programs such as Matlab and/or Python.
We are looking for a team member with the following experience, and attributes:
- A university degree within physics, meteorology, mechanical engineering, fluid dynamics, statistics, energy or similar.
- Experience from the wind energy sector is a merit.
- Good analytical skills and structured.
- Good computer skills and programming experience is a merit.
- Good communication skills.
Some travelling may be included.
You can find more information about Kjeller Vindteknikk on this web site. For more information on the position, please contact Jenny Longworth, Managing Director Sweden.
Tel: +46 (0)72 525 67 29
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th September.
We will be reviewing applications and setting up interviews on an ongoing basis
We look forward to hearing from you!