Welcome and meet us at our exhibition stand at WinterWind 2020 conference in Åre, Sweden! We are also strongly present with 6 oral presentations and Kjeller’s staff is co-chairing 5 sessions.
Please come and listen to our presentations on latest results and research on icing:
- Cost of uncertainty in project development, Jenny Longworth, Kjeller Vindteknikk AB
- Improvements to the WRF microphysics, Emilie C. Iversen, Kjeller Vindteknikk/Norconsult AS
- Forecasting of icing for wind energy applications, Øyvind Byrkjedal, Kjeller Vindteknikk/Norconsult AS
- Validation of, and findings from, the IceLoss 2.0-project, Johannes Lindvall, Kjeller vindteknikk AB
- On the communication of the ice throw hazard to the public, Rolv Erlend Bredesen, Kjeller Vindteknikk/Norconsult AS
- A CFD benchmark study of ice accretion on a wind turbine blade and a comparison to the ice accretion of a rotating blade cylinder model, Johannes Lindvall, Kjeller Vindteknikk AB
Conference proceedings soon available here.
See also Ville Lehtomäki’s interview on future trends of wind turbine ice protection systems: https://winterwind.se/interview-with-ville-lehtomaki-managing-director-kjeller-vindteknikk/
See you in Åre!